In accordance with our Covid 19 Protocols all patrons are required to book and prepay in advance for all pool sessions
Public Swimming Timetable from Monday 05th September'22 - 25th June'23Please be advised that over the two weeks of Easter and for July&August we will operate more extensive public timetables. Keep an eye on the HOME page for updates.
For this timetable, it is essential to book in advance.
1. On the HOME page, click 'Book a public session'
2. Select which session you require from the dropdown box. Add additional people to your booking if applicable.
3. For mixed adult lesson, select your level from the 'employee' box; Beginners / Improvers. For all other sessions leave this box as is. Click continue.
4. The online calendar opens 10 days in advance. Select the date and time of the session you are booking. Click Continue.
5. Input your details and complete booking by making payment online.
6. Show up and enjoy!
|€6 pp||11.30-12.15||10.15-11.00 &|
|€5 pp||12.15-13.00||11.15-12.00||10.00 - 10.45|
|18.45-19.45||09.00 - 09.45||09.15 - 10.00||09.15 - 10.00|
|Coached Advanced Adult|
Lanes - Endurance
|€6 pp||20.15 - 21.00|
|Coached Advanced Adult |
Lanes - Speed & Fitness
|€6 pp||20.45 - 21.30|
|MIXED ADULT LESSON|
|FAMILY PUBLIC SESSION|
Children under 3 are Free
|€4 pp||13.00 - 13.45|
|12.15 - 13.00|